Introduced from the year 1999, under the umbrella of A.S. Patil College of Commerce, this self financing two year P.G. Program in commerce, consists of four semesters, each semester spreading over four months.
In the First Year i.e.
I & II semester there are six compulsory papers of 100 marks each
In the final year
In the third semester there are two compulsory papers along with three papers of 100 marks each to be chosen from two elective and one from open elective of 100 marks group available.
In the fourth semester there are two compulsory papers and two papers from elective group, as chosen in the third semester of 100 marks each and one from open elective of 100 marks and instead of fifth paper there is a project work in the elective group with viva for 100 marks.
- To provide controlled freedom to enlarge wisdom
- To bring in innovations in teaching and learning process
- To update the Curriculum as per needs of the industries and society at large.
A candidate, who has successfully completed Bachelor's Degree programme in Commerce of Karnataka University, Dharwad, or Autonomous college affiliated to KUD or any other University recognized as equivalent thereto by KUD, shall be eligible to seek admission to the Post-Graduate Programmes in Commerce provided the candidate also satisfies the conditions like the minimum percentage of marks and other eligibility conditions as prescribed by the University from time to time.
Admission shall be as per the Govt. of Karnataka Reservation Policy and directions issued in this direction from time to time
- B.Com Degree Marks Card : Three photocopies with attestation
- B.Com Degree TC\LC : Original with three photocopies with attestation
- Income Certificate : Three photocopies with attestation
- Cast certificate : Three photocopies with attestation
- Recent Identity size photo : 5 Copies